Our tissue culture division started with Banana tissue culture.
Bananas are one of the world’s most appealing fruits. Global banana exports reached about 18 million tons in 2015. Bananas are known to reduce swelling, protect against developing Type 2 diabetes, aid in weight loss, strengthen the nervous system and help with production of white blood cells, all due to the high level of vitamin B6 that bananas contain along with minerals.
• Our ‘state of the art’ tissue culture facility in knowledge associated with Indian Institute of Technology, Government of India.
• Genetic fidelity true to the type) and virus free plant character are certified by ICAR National Centre for Banana , Government of India.
• Guaranteed after sales service and knowledge expertise for banana cultivation.
• Ensure synchronized plant growth, Fruits can be harvested at 9 – 11 months after planting.Very strong peduncle to produce 200 – 250 fruits per bunch .65 % high yielding than conventional variety.Uniform golden yellow and attractive fruit with better shelf life.
• Own demo field of 50 bigha in Nadia.